Mumbai is known for its many landmarks and historical sites. The New Yorker Restaurant at Chowpatti Beach adds to the cities illustrious history. When the owners decided to renovate their restaurant, they also planned an Audio System upgrade. When it comes to any hospitality business, it’s no secret that a great sounding audio system is a must. In order to enhance New Yorker’s liveliness, Avenue Sound was hired to provide an audio experience with clarity and detailing.
- Two Channel Audio Amplification
- Subwoofer for Low Frequency Effects
- Satellite Speakers throughout Restaurant
The New Yorker wanted to provide their clients with a perfect audio experience. It had to be one which would not interrupt conversations but set the mood to be inviting enough to have patrons want to keep coming back. A wide variety of genres were to be played at this space. We wanted to ensure that the speakers we choose would provide balanced high fidelity audio throughout the restraunt. Hence preventing any one area of the restraunt to feel louder than the other.
- Taga Harmony TA-400MIC two channel amplifier capable of outputting 90 watts per channel powered the Morel SP-1 Speakers and a generic passive subwoofer to create a 2 Channel Audio Experience for the restaurant.
- Passive Subwoofer used to provide bass and low frequency effects since the Morel speakers can only reach 90 HZ in the low frequencies
- Morel-SP1 Satellite Speakers placed in the four corners of the restaurant and angled downwards to provide envelopment throughout the space.
We can happily conclude that the Audio System upgrade was a success. With an enveloping high fidelity background audio and a powerful amplifier which allows the New Yorker to raise the volume to pick up the pace at anytime, the Taga Harmony and Morel experience proved to be a perfect fit for the space.
Amplifier: Taga Harmony TA-400MIC
- Subwoofer: Generic Passive Subwoofer