0.5 Meter Balanced Audio Cable
Tributaries 4AB-005 0.5 Meter Balanced Audio Cable
1 in stock
1 in stock
Tributaries 4AB is a high performance 0.5 meter balanced audio interconnect cable made by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 4AB is engineered with a pair of balanced precision twisted wires. The conductors are solid HC-OFC 22 AWG copper wires that are insulated with LDPE for better sound and flexibility.
The 4AB is terminated with XLR connectors. The wires are hand soldered with high-quality lead-free solder in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass XLR connectors. The connection is protected with a crimped strain relief and solid brass connector covers that have red & white colored rings for signal identification.
Tributaries 4AB-005 0.5 Meter Balanced Audio Interconnect Cable
- Hand made in Orlando Florida, USA
- Heavy solid 22 AWG HC-OFC conductors for improved bass and accurate signal transfer
- Precision twisted pairs excellent for balanced audio
- LDPE eliminates distortion while maintaining flexibility
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass XLR connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over flexible PVC jacket