Sonos Wireless Network
SONOS Boost for Sonos Wireless Network Router
Don’t let bad WiFi get in the way of great music.
Some homes just don’t get good WiFi. Others have so many wireless devices vying for bandwidth they can bog down the network and make everything sluggish. Still others struggle when they’re asked to broadcast signals to remote rooms. If any of these WiFi issues sound familiar, BOOST can help your Sonos system stream music flawlessly.
- Set up over Wifi: Plug in. Connect. Stream without interruptions or interference.
- Start in any room. Add on: Play different songs in different rooms. Or the same song everywhere.
- Control with one app: Pick a room. Pick a song. Hit play.
- Keeps getting better: Software updates mean the product you buy today will be even better tomorrow.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC custom input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network and bring standard Internet connectivity to other devices.
- Product finish: White, high quality poly-carbonate material.
- Top panel lights: LED indicates BOOST status.