15″ 600W Sealed Audiophile Subwoofer – Signature Edition
Rythmik Audio F15HP-SE 15 inch Sealed Audiophile Subwoofer
Finesse meets brute force
We’ve introduced our HP series to satisfy the needs of customers with larger rooms and those who want greater bass impact. Our HP subs offer two advantages when compared to our other subs. The first is 2 dB higher output. At bass frequencies, every 6 to 10 dB increase sounds twice as loud (the actual number varies with listeners). So the 2 dB increase with our HP series will sound around one third louder. The second benefit is an increase in perceived authority and impact. When a subwoofer amplifier reaches it’s limits, clipping occurs. This tends to reduce the dynamics and authority of the sound. Our HP subs can play cleanly where our other subs are operating at their limits. The difference is felt as much as it is heard.
There are other “brute force” subs on the market, but what our HP series achieve is a combination of brute force and finesse. Now the articulate and dynamic bass that our other subs have become known for is available with greater punch.
Direct Servo Technology
All Home Theater subwoofers use our patented Direct Servo technology, providing high end performance at an affordable price. It allows us to use lighter and more efficient drivers and still achieve deep bass without using excessive amounts of power. The servo reduces memory effects, counteracts thermal compression and various forms of driver non linearities.
F15HP uses our new high power H600PEQ3 servo amplifier and DS1510 driver. DS1510 features anodized aluminum cone, a 3″ voice coil, and 200 oz magnet. Its linear excursion range has increased to +/- 20mm (from +/-15mm of DS1501). The entire subwoofer is 12lbs heavier.
The quickguide of the PEQ3 amplifier for sealed subs can be found here . PEQ3 amps do not have high pass filter RCA output. The response curves with various extension frequency/damping combinations of both amplifiers.
- Patented Direct Servo Technology
- 15″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- 600w high power H600PEQ amplifier
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Balanced XLR input option
Rythmik Audio F15HP-SE 15 Inch Sealed Audiophile Subwoofer
- Driver: DS1510 15″ high excursion with custom sensing coil
- Driver Materials: Black anodized aluminum with rubber surround,Cast aluminum basket,Copper flux modulation shorting rings
- Amplifier: 600 RMS class H patented servo controlled
- Dimensions: 19″(W) X 19 ” (H ) X 20 “(D) – (21-1/2” D with grille)
- Frequency Response: 14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LFE inputs,14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LINE IN inputs
- Crossover Slope: Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave (PEQ and XLR versions)
- Crossover Range (Low Pass): 25 – 100 Hz
- Rumble Filter (High Pass): 20 Hz 18 dB / octave
- Phase Response: 90 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz
- Phase Adjustment: 0 – 180 degrees continuously variable
- Bass Damping Factor Settings: High (Q=0.5), med (Q=0.7), and low (Q=1.1)
- Finishes: Available in Piano Black Finish
0, 1, 3
600 RMS Class H Patented Servo Controlled
0, 1, 5
|Woofer Size (inches)|