Pakedge 8 Port Unmanaged Switch with 4 PoE Ports (front ports)
Step up your connected experience with a high performance switch from Pakedge, the 2013, 2014 and 2015 CEPro Brand Leader for networking.
The Pakedge S8P4FE 8 Port Unmanaged Switch with 4 PoE Ports provides high-speed, plug-and-play integration with Control4 networks. It is designed to be used as a standalone switch in a small network or as an edge switch downstream of a main or a managed switch in a medium size network. Designed for use in multimedia and AV networks, the S8P4FE employs 8 gigabit (10/100/1000) ports for high data throughput, while minimizing lag and latency. 4 PoE ports or up to 2 ports of PoE+ power makes it simple to power connected AV devices as touch panels, wireless access points, and IP cameras. The plug and play ports allow for easy connectivity with no setup or configuration required.
The S8P4FE switch blends industrial design practices with architectural aesthetics for a clean sleek look that pairs well with other AV equipment. Its black understated elegance looks at home on a desk or in a rack.
- Ideal for small to medium networks
- Networks reliant on plug and play simplicity
- Connecting multiple devices directly to network
- Networks with PoE-Powered devices like IP Cameras, Wireless Access Points, and Touch Panels
- Networks requiring up to 4 PoE powered devices
Pakedge S8P4FE 8 Port Unmanaged Switch
- 8 gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet ports
- Supplies up to 4 PoE or 2 PoE+ ports
- Plug and Play for easy setup and automated network discovery
- Front port orientation for easy access to cabling changes
- Rack mountable
- Architectural aesthetics uniform with that of Pakedge SE switches and RE routers
Pakedge 16 Port Unmanaged Switch, Front Port
3 MP Vandal-Resistant Network Dome Camera
Advanced Gigabit Ethernet Router
Pakedge 24 Port Unmanaged Switch, Front Port