NHT SuperZero 2.1 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
The new NHT SuperZero 2.1 Mini-Monitor Bookshelf Speakers is a true-high end mini-monitor that builds on the merits of it’s predecessors and dare we say, improves upon them. Transparency, detail, “walk-around the stage” realism, it’s all there, and so much more.
At just 9″ Tall x 5″ Wide x 5.5″ Deep the SuperZero 2.1 is small. Really small. Unlike most small speakers, which try to fool you with boomy, pseudo-bass from a port, the Super Zero 2.1’s acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure skips the bass and focuses on making beautiful, lifelike midrange and high frequencies. Just like the original. Magic Box – Build quality is stunning too. The compact, well-braced cabinet is naturally strong and stout. Stronger than larger boxes. As a result, it doesn’t have the to deal with the box vibrations that interfere with the critical midrange performance of its big-boy counterparts. The speaker’s narrow front face is almost all speaker, so there’s no wide baffle to interfere and interact with the Super Zero 2.1’s output.
Better– No mere update, the SuperZero 2.1 bookshelf speakers makes some subtle improvements to the original Super Zero and SuperZero 2.0 designs. Specifically, we added a 2nd order crossover, effectively blocking more of the bass that tries to sneak into the tweeter, and a newly revised woofer. These small changes significantly lower distortion, improving power handling, and makes the lil’ bugger sound even better than the original.
In-Side – The SuperZero 2.1sports a 4.5” long throw pulp cone woofer and a 1” silk dome tweeter. As mentioned above it features a 2nd order crossover (12 dB/octave) for both the midrange and tweeter.
Out–Side – The SuperZero 2.1 home cinema speakers is finished in a beautiful black gloss laminate. Its grill is removable for those moments when you want to light candles and listen at the apex. The speaker can be easily wall or ceiling mounted using a Omnimount 10.0 bracket screwed into its 1/4″-20 threaded back panel insert. It also features real big boy ½” 5-way binding posts that can accept bare wire, BFA’s, spades or ole’ fashioned ‘banana plugs – singles or duals We also offer a range of speaker stands and other complements to the SuperZero 2.1.
Plus Bass – Want to lower distortion, add bass and dynamics of a full range system? Check out the Super 8 subwoofer. Specifically made for the SuperZero 2.1 and perfect companion in a stereo or surround sound system.
NHT SuperZero 2.1 Mini-Monitor Bookshelf Speaker
- Finish: Black high-gloss vinyl laminate
- High performance mini-monitor speaker
- Compact design in a sturdy, braced cabinet
- 4.5-inch long-throw pulp cone woofer and 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- Built-in 12db/octave crossover
- Sealed, acoustic suspension design for deep, clean bass
- System Type: Acoustic Suspension 2 way, 2.4L
- Cabinet Size (H/W/D): (9”)228.4mm X (5.5”)139mm X (5”)127.7mm
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 11.6” X 7.9” X 7.8”
- Cabinet Material: 12mm MDF with .5 mm vinyl laminate exterior
- Tweeter: 1” soft dome
- Woofer: 4.5” paper cone
- Magnetically shielded: Yes
- Frequency Response: -3dB 85Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 4.3 ohms min
- Crossover: 2kHz, 12dB/oct. high and low-pass
- Power Handling: 75W
- Inputs: Color coded gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Mounting Insert: 1/4” #20 threaded insert
- Mounting Bracket: Optional Omnimount 10.0
- Included Accessories: 4 X rubber pads, setup Guide
- Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
8 ohms Nominal, 4.3 ohms Minimum
|Tweeter Size (inches)|
|Woofer Size (inches)|
0, 1, 5