2-Way Bookshelf Speaker
NHT C 1 2-way Bookshelf Speaker
The best small nht c1 2-way bookshelf speaker we have yet to design. The C-1 employs a 5.25”, polypropylene woofer housed in a BMC (acoustically inert material) frame and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter. The C-1 is only 9.65”H x 5.75”W x 7.5”D with great bass extension (70Hz). What this means is that the C-1 makes a terrific stand-alone music speaker for small rooms but with enough dynamic range for a surround system when used with the new NHT CS-10 subwoofer. The C-1 can be placed on stands, shelves or wall mounted (with optional mount).
NHT C 1 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker
- System type: Bookshelf speaker
- Configuration: 2-way acoustic suspension design
- Woofer: 5.25” polypropylene cone
- Tweeter: 1” aluminum dome
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83v@1m)
- Impedance: 6 ohms nominal, 4.3 ohms min.
- Recommended Power: 35 – 100 w/ch
- Inputs: Nickel plated 5-way binding posts
- Dimensions: 9.625″ X 5.75″ X 7.5″ (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
6 ohms Nominal, 4.3 ohms Min.
35 – 100 w/ch
|Tweeter Size (inches)|
|Woofer Size (inches)|
0, 1, 5