Bus Ethernet Gateway
The Bus Ethernet Gateway is the connection point for all wired keypads and other devices on the Control4 Panelized Lighting RS-485 bus. Designed to convert RS-485 communication to Ethernet for usage with panelized lighting modules and a Control4 controller.
- Connection point for wired keypads and other devices on the RS-485 bus
- Converts RS-485 communication to Ethernet
- Installs in either the Control4 5 or 2-slot panel or a third-party DIN rail panel
- Powered by the 48V Bus Power Supply
- See “Keypad Bus Wiring Recommendations” document for details on maximum number of devices per gateway