Audiocontrol Architect Model 1260 12 Channel Home Theater Amplifer
The Architect Model 1260 is a 12 Channel Multi-Zone Home Theater Amplifier, ideal for use as the main amplifier across distributed audio systems. The Architect Model 1260 provides a deep array of useful features such as signal sensing inputs, stereo/mono operation, independent zone triggering, bus inputs and multiple speaker outputs that make it one of the most flexible and greatest sounding multi-zone power amplifiers on the market today.
A flexible bussing system combined with local inputs and local 12-volt triggers on each pair provides the versatility demanded by today’s control systems. Simple sliding switches easily select which bussed input each zone plays. Local inputs can be set to override bussed inputs for seamless integration and switching.
AudioControl’s revolutionary Class H topology provides the cool-running, energy efficient performance required of a multi-channel power amplifier. Manufactured in the USA, the Architect Model 1260 carries AudioControl’s Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty, but is designed to last a lifetime.
Audiocontrol Architect Model 1260 12 Channel Home Theater Amplifier
- 65 watts per Channel (All Channels Driven)
- Class H Design for Energy Efficient Cool Operation
- Low standby current draw of less than 1 watt
- Compact Design Fits into 3 Rack Spaces
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Flexible Dual-Bus Input Selection
- Remote/Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing Mute Control for Each Channel Pair
- Input Bussing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year Warranty
60W (8 ohms), 120W (4 ohms)